Need Wonderware sample program

Weivreif

Hi, I'm just starting to learn wonderware intouch and so far am able to understand it. but it seems like all the examples given on the program and from the tutorials on the internet uses internal tag names. I dont have any PLC available right now and I'm only using a demo version. So I'm unable to simulate a program using data from plc.

What I really want is to look at a sample program, even a simple one where everything on it is dependent on an external device like a plc. I believe I can learn better that way.

Thanks a lot. :)

Weivreif may i know that from where you get the demo version wonderware scada actully i am working in rsview32 it have some internal tag by which you can simulATE your animation go to the rockwell website you can download demo version of rsview32 scada of alenbaradly

Thanks a lot vikas for the information.

I think I might have downloaded it in 4shared.com. Just be careful in downloading files from there. Try to scan it first. (y)

Thanks dave and diat.(y) i will try the links you have given. this will help me a lot.

@vikas, sorry i wasnt able to reply sooner. glad to know youre able to download wonderware.

im working as a plc programmer right now, mostly omron plcs, but occassionaly i program siemens, allen bradley, and mitsubishi plcs. ranging from simple to complex programs. the most complex plc program i made was the whole control system of an injection molding machine, including temp controller, analog, digital input/output, and high speed counter. dont have much knowledge yet in plc thats why i find this forum extemely useful in helping me with my work.

hmm i am agree with you this fourm is very usefull for plc persons i mostly use alen bradlly bt i don't knw any thing about high speed counter type or more complex instructions