FLIP-FLOP or FLIPFLOP or FLIP FLOP or TOGGLE or ONE BUTTON or ONE-BUTTON

PeterW said:
I use to use this a lot, back in my Allen Bradley days, and below is my Siemens equivalent.

toggle_pw.JPG

Similar to someone elses, but the latch is done on a single network

Nice tidy code! just what I was looking for! thanks 🍻

regarding ab hardware

hi,

i observed the ladder examples, most of them allen bradley software, so i need to know if anyone having plc to upload the pgms and chk as i will try some of the examples and post the ladder diagram, can ull verify and tell whether it is correct, as well if any changes to be made, i mean ur suggestions like it can be still solved into simple ladder.

if ull have any examples ull can post i will try out and chk with ull again

thanks

Try this. I use it a lot.

RUNG1 SOR XIC I:000/0 ONS B3/0 BST XIO B3/2 OTL B3/1 NXB XIC B3/2 OTU B3/1 BND EOR
RUNG2 SOR XIC B3/1 OTE B3/2 EOR

I use this in AB Processors. It's done in two rungs of code. I am sure it would work in any of them providing there is a one shot available. If not, you can always build one of those as well.

I think that ull means "you all" or "y'all" as we say here in Oklahoma, and ur means your.

I really don't care for what the www and cell phone "texting" has done for spelling and typing. My kids are starting to follow these bad habits and it makes me nuts.

OkiePC said:
I think that ull means "you all" or "y'all" as we say here in Oklahoma, and ur means your.

I really don't care for what the www and cell phone "texting" has done for spelling and typing. My kids are starting to follow these bad habits and it makes me nuts.

I had a GE factory instructor from New Orleans who said "y'all" for some or most of the class, and "All y'all" for everyone in the class!

Being a telegrapher, many of the CW (morse code) abbreviations irritate me. So the texting ones outrage me!

we will stop the ull or ur topic and concentrate on plc

hi,

just i typed in short for ull and ur, but that is becoming an topic, we will just discuss about the main subject plc

Anu,

1. Print Screen -> edit in your photo editor [Crop]
2. Save as any title
3. In the forum, when posting -> Click "Display Pictures", then browse to your file, upload.
4. Copy the link stated -> paste it where you want your display.

Well that is one way, another is to use Ladder - /Ladder, read more in the help section

Hmmm... done many of these, but mitsi have it in one

PB ............ALT
----| |--------(M0)
They have an alternate command.

regarding copying ladder diagram

hai chavak,
thanks for ur suggestion

i tried the way u said by printscreen, but i think if there many rungs in the ladder than we may not get complete ladder.

so i tried another method, by which i hope we may be able to do,
i am talking about AB software, RS logix
mainly 2 steps to be done.

A. to copy the instructions first to word doc from RSlogix
1. From RSlogix select all rungs.
2. copy
3. paste to word

B. to copy from word doc to RS logix
1. insert a rung
2. ctrl A or from menu bar select edit then Ascii edit mode
3. copy the instruction from word
4. paste in the Ascii edit box that appears near the rung
5. click the cursor just below somewhere in the pgm window
6. ladder will appear

note: to copy correctly, otherwise if some instructions are left then the ladder may differ