OT: For You Electrical Engineers - Fuses

If you're up to it, replace the wires? Both ways with #8.

Actually I think I'll just hold off until tomorrow when I cash my PowerBall ticket for tonight's drawing and buy a nice fleet of Escalade's, BMW's and Lamborghini's with all new ground connections. Plus, the tires are getting dirty so It's time.

Actually I think I'll just hold off until tomorrow when I cash my PowerBall ticket for tonight's drawing and buy a nice fleet of Escalade's, BMW's and Lamborghini's with all new ground connections. Plus, the tires are getting dirty so It's time.
Don't forget to cash in the one you bought near O'Hare airport about 6 weeks ago.

General Motors used circuit breakers in their late 1980's and early 1990's Bonneville and Regal class vehicles for the electric windows. The circuit breakers plugged into the fuse box just like the blade fuses. Presumable the circuit breaker has a longer response than fuses. Maybe you need a circuit breaker.

late-1980-s-early-1990-s-GM-circuit-breaker.jpg