Profinet Remote I/O

tarik1978

We have to quote a project for upgrading a Blowing machine, which contains 4 remote I/Os(Gefran) with digital Inputs, digital outputs, analog inputs, analog outputs and Thermocouple Inputs ;
we are planning to use Siemsn plc (S7-1515), I know that siemens has the ET200SP, but the probleme is the lead time .
Do you know about other robust remote I/Os that can easily be integrated with S7-1515.

Thank you for your feedbacks

As long as it is a Profinet IO Device, a Siemens S7-1500 can use it as a remote IO.
There is a huge variety in brands that support Profinet.
I think that you shall consider anything that can be purchased locally.

Similar Topics

Hello all, Can you guys recommend a remote IO product that uses ProfiNet? I am looking for 8 input / 8 out put 24VDC and maybe an analog input...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have an application where I’m required to connect Siemens S7-300 PLC (Profinet) to Allen Bradley Control Logix Remote I/O Rack &...
Replies
Views
Is there a difference using ethernet or fiber in GE Proficy 9.0 using profinet? We have an issue where a panel has been moved and ethernet can't...
Replies
Views
What is involved in Profinet comms to remote racks? Is it easier to use than Modbus comms? With Modbus I need to open and close comms for reads...
Replies
Views
I have a S7 315CPU with a profinet connection to a ET 200M 153IM-4PN. This is a new setup. The S7 CPU and its modules appear to be fine. I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom