FTV ME Client Runtime Target?

Gabe1

Hello All,

I'm hoping someone can shed a little light on FTV ME runtime comms configuration for me.

I've got a FTV ME client (PanelView 1500) running FTV ME station version 7.0.
It's currently using a local network connection (EN2T module we're using for local VFD's, flex rack's and this HMI) to speak with a single 1756-L72 controller (Ver 24.) The programming workstation is on a separate PLC network that communicates to dozens of racks around the plant.

I've made a few changes to the runtime using FTV Studio Version 8 (MER saved as Ver 7) but cant seem to get the HMI, with updated MER, to communicate to the PLC. I. I can test the runtime in FTV Studio but I get a series of "unresolved in the processor on route..." error messages and no data on the HMI.

I figure it has something to do with the Runtime target setup in the "Communications setup" config window. It's setup the same as the design target. I think such a config would work if the PanelView was on the PLC network rather than a device level network that uses a separate ethernet card.

Maybe the PanelView network configuration could be responsible? I assumed I wouldn't have to change anything there.

Thanks for your commments.