Hmi delta

Hi

I am programming a Delta HMI model DOP-103BQ with Delta Plc DVP-sx211t

I am having problem with displaying/reading data from PLC(counter, timer, data values, etc.)
Additionally, when I try to input data in HMI, it writes the data into the PLC (say for example Timer set value) but the HMI does not read/display those data.

It seems that the HMI is only able to write, but does not read the data from the PLC.
Can you help me?

Thank you

How are the two components connected?

The last time I ran into something like this (not on Delta hardware) the two devices were connected over a serial port cable, and the cable was not wired correctly for the application.

Similar Topics

Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a customer that has an old DOP-A80THTD1 that is needed to be upgraded Can we upload from these units? Is there a special...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know little English, I want to use 4 plc cqm1 as slave (modbus), and hmi delta as master. Unfortunately, I cannot establish rs485...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to establish communication between an HMI DELTA (DOP-B07E515) and a PLC IDEC (FC6A-D16R1CEE) via the RS-232C/485 module (FC6A-SIF-52)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm facing a problem in communication between my delta TP70P-32TP1R HMI and DVP20EX2 PLC. I tried multiple ways in order to set the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom