Micro/i

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have this screen on a conveyor line and need to change the IP.
From what I find online there should be a set up screen to change it but maybe
the original programmer left the button out. I have touched everywhere.
Model is HG2G-STT22T5-W. Does anyone know what software it would take if I have to go that route to change the IP. I will power it down and see if it comes up to another screen when they are not running. I am changing the IP of the infeed this screen is on so they can access it on the plant IP and send info to the new T-Car system to call for loads.
Any help is appreciated, Thanks

IMG_0339.jpg

I am going to guess that it uses automation organizer from idec. I have had luck getting the sales guys to give me a serial key to get the software for free... as an integrator.