Pepperl + kuchs

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
VBG-ENX-K20-D-EV24 I need help on changing the IP on this unit. I have changed the ML1400 and the IDEC screen but keep getting a fault on this unit
when I configure the new IP. The system was running on the old IP's all I wanted to do was change them so another vendor could access the ML1400
to interface it with his machine. He supplied me with 3 IP's and his Subnet
and Gateway. Each time I load it into the Pepperl+Fuchs and cycle power I come up with an Ethernet Error no comm's.

I have been reading a manual on it and will try and find more info on the web
Any help will be great. I havent tried to set it back to how it was working this morning if all else fails hope to get back running for tomorrow. It is just a short conveyor line.

IMG_0336.jpg