Glofa G7M Communication

Helliana

Anyone have any experience connecting to a Glofa G7M-DR60U? I made a RS232 cable according to the pinout on page 8-2 in the manual (2->7, 3->4, 5->5) but when i try to do anything, i get no response.

Does anyone know if this is the proper pinout for to connect via GMwin or if there are any settings i need to change in GMwin to establish communication? I do not have the program that is in the processor to see what the communication settings are in the project.

Did you ever figure this one out? I am trying to so the same. I successfully connected back in 2020 but cannot remember how. Now I am trying to connect again to make another change and having the same "No Response" error. I tried the same pin-out as you and I tried 2-3, 3-2, 5-5.

Thank you, I will be going back on site next week to try again, Covid took me out this week. I had a partially broken cable so I used all new parts to make a new one just now.