S7-1200 Analog output voltage scaled to datatag

marko18

Pretty simple question, but I was wondering how I can set the Analog Output 1 of an S7-1200 (DC/DC/Relay) to be proportional to a data tag. I understand the Analog Output voltage can range from -10 to 10v, and I want the output voltage to correspond to a data tag that ranges from -7.5 to 7.5. (technically the data tag ranges from -7500 to 7500, so I will need to scale the values) This data tag is an Int.

What is the best way to accomplish this? I tried just putting a network in my Main OB that moves the data tag value into the value of the Analog Output 1, but it doesn't seem to be working. Thanks

Last edited:
Use the Scale_X and Norm_X functions.

Pull them onto a network, an hit F1 the help files for the blocks will give you examples of what you want to do.