Micro 800 PLC Reading Signet 515 Paddlewheel Frequency Input

metschke

I am working on a Micro 820 with a 2080-MOT-HSC high speed counter module. I am trying to read the pulses from a Signet 515 paddle wheel flow meter to calculate gallons. If I substitute a momentary push button on terminals A+ and A-, the counter does count up, but not when I connect the flow meter. On the flow meter, I am connecting the Black wire to +24VDC, the Shield to GND, and the Red on A+. I have lowered the input filter down and still no luck. The flow meter works on their existing Red Lion controller.

Similar Topics

Has anyone been able to read the flow pulses from a Signet 515 paddle wheel on an Allen Bradley Micro 800 PLC with a high-speed counter input? I...
Replies
Views
I have found a information in the user manuel of the CCW software, it's about the use of MODBUS TCP instruction : "A maximum of four message...
Replies
Views
Dear all, In CCW modbus Adress mapping where each adress is configured in modbus mapping option.For example I will be mapping some memory bit or...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to establish Modbus communications between a Banner DX80 Sure Cross Performance Gateway and a Rockwell Micro 820 PLC using the...
Replies
Views
Hi I am working with Rockwell 2080-LC30 Micro 800 PLC. The Programming software is Connected Component workbench (CCW). I have a 3rd party analog...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom