FTView SE v10 - Using non-IE browser with ActiveX Control to embed Browser

kgar19

Hey all, First post! I am trying to embed a web browser into my application to enable us to watch live feed of our AXIS IP Camera. The problem is that AXIS doesn't support internet explorer, so I am hoping to implement the browser in Google Chrome. Any tips on what to do here? I was able to make a button open the chrome application, but I would much rather embed the browser if possible. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Similar Topics

This problem has been started since the migration of a v9 application to v10. It's a known issue with Rockwell, and their solutions are not...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I've spent over a day now struggling with setting up an alarm and event server for FTView10. Poor documentation tells me they have...
Replies
Views
Hi to every body, i'm newbe to FTV Studio; i need to know (and if is possibile how) change the color of a goto display button object. For...
Replies
Views
I am creating a global object in FTView SE 13. I want to have a string read from the PLC and display (in this case the tagname). So lets say...
Replies
Views
I want to set user security level based on the value of a tag in my PLC called "ActiveUser". That tag will contain the A-P code which we use for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom