Simatic 545

Tim Ganz

What software and cable are used to program a Simatic 545? We have 3 on winders and need to make a small program change for a new product line.

We do not have an offline copy so I will need to upload and modify but I have not found much information on this PLC.

I beleve you need APT software, this originally was TI PLC, so perhaps TISoft, this is way beyond it's life so may be difficult to source the software.

Either way, you'll have 0 documentation for rungs, IO, or memory since you are uploading.

But yeah, TiSoft or 505 Workshop. 505 Workshop might be easier if you don't have an xp machine handy as TiSoft is mildly annoying to run on newer systems outside of Dos box.

Similar Topics

Hi - I am looking for contractors in the western US experienced in TI / Simatic 545 programming. This would be small project type work -...
Replies
Views
Hi: I have a CTI-2552-A card which is "isolated rtd input". The card replaced a 505-7038. The temperature values are reading too high, on all...
Replies
Views
I had a problem on a plc I am not versed on. a 545 could not get it into run and could not connect... we replaced the card dumped the program in...
Replies
Views
I am currently trying to convert a cti2500 program to a 545-1106 and everytime I transfer online I get a failed to write I/O configuration...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have received from a client a SIMATIC 545. When I put power to it, CPU Good and RUN lights are ON. I can connect to it and see ladder...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom