k8200 3d printer with Marlin Firmware

Mueller34

I have built my first 3d printer. I used a k8200 kit that was gifted to me and gave it a z-axis upgrade and direct drive extruder. I am in the process of commissioning but have a problem. I have the Marlin firmware loaded onto my arudino mega, and am using repetier to connect. I have all the axis moving the way they need to and homed. The extruder is set. But when i try to heat the bed or extruder independently they do nothing. If i have them both on they heat, but once the extruder is up to temp, the bed has yet to hit the temp and the repetier software is saying i am still giving an output to the bed, but it won't turn on until the extruder heats. Any help? I attached the firmware.

Thanks

What forum do you think you are in lol?

I have a printer running Marlin on on a mega, I'll compare configs tonight. Are you using RAMPS to control the steppers/extruder/heated bed?

I wired mine up and got it working a few years ago, so I haven't thought about this in a bit.

A derail, until I can look at mine, I had to put a solid state relay between RAMPS and my heated bed, it would burn up the MOSFET's if wired directly to the RAMPS board. Edit: not that this has anything to do with your issue, just throwing it out there.

Last edited: