Red Lion C3 HMI Crimson 2.0 bevel button complex action posible?

Lamboom

Lifetime Supporting Member
Yes it's very legacy.. but sometimes it's necessary to use old stuff for fun.. and because it's so much cheaper.
Crimson 3.0 had the ability to assign a complex C-type program to the "Action" when pressed or released of a "Bevel button" object on the HMI page. But.. I don't find that same ability in Crimson 2.0.

Is it there?.. or is there a work-around to simulate that same ability as in crimson 3.0? Thanks much...

Just quickly poking around in Crimson 2, I don't see a way to embed complex code directly in the button, but you can write programs and it looks like you can call a program from the buttons action details. I haven't tested it, but it's worth looking into.

Just quickly poking around in Crimson 2, I don't see a way to embed complex code directly in the button, but you can write programs and it looks like you can call a program from the buttons action details. I haven't tested it, but it's worth looking into.

YES... thanks.. That must be "it" You can call a program from the buttons ... and that will do it ... Thanks much! Regards, Michael