G120C PN MAC address

Good morning everyone,

I have several Siemens projects, version 15, that each has 5 G120C PN drives in them. IT has requested the MAC address on all of the equipment connected to the network. I went online with the drives and could not find the MAC address. Does anyone know where to find the MAC address? I looked on the label on each drive and it is not listed there. When I am offline I see what is in the attached screen shot. When I am online this is greyed out. Why is the MAC address all zeros? Where can I get the MAC address?

G120C PN offline.jpg

Connect to the network the drives are on, ping each of the drives to ensure you have a current entry for it, then use arp -a in a command prompt and look up the IP addresses in the resulting table.

Similar Topics

Hello I wanted to ask some questions about the G120C drive and the protection for it. I want to control a pump, with the motor rating of 5.5 kW...
Replies
Views
Hello, I use a Siemens Sinamics G120C inverter in combination with a S7-1200 cpu. I use the Main Setpoint with the Providrive option and send...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, friends. I need to make changes to a project that I have done before. S7-300 I made a conveyor using a G120C DP driver for the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I had to replace one of my drives(SIEMENS G120C) in my conveyor system. the problem I'm having is the motor is running fine in manual...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I have a project with Robot that I use, communication is provided by Profibus. I will add a conveyor to this project, for this I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom