wincc 2008: error 70032 message 'Tab order'

rgneiss

I have this error message on a screen I created. It is annoying and drops out but I wish to eliminate it.

"70032 object selection with number in the tab order: 1 not possible".

I have other screens that have an 'object_1', no problems, and other screens that do not have 'object_1' no problems.

I have tried no objects that are named 'object_1' on this screen and have tried naming one object (button to switch screens) 'object_1' to no avail.

the help in Wincc refers to tab order, but is not so helpful. I am sure it is an easy solution, but I am at wits end.
Thanks to all that can resolve this

Ron

I have this error message on a screen I created. It is annoying and drops out but I wish to eliminate it.

"70032 object selection with number in the tab order: 1 not possible".

I have other screens that have an 'object_1', no problems, and other screens that do not have 'object_1' no problems.

I have tried no objects that are named 'object_1' on this screen and have tried naming one object (button to switch screens) 'object_1' to no avail.

the help in Wincc refers to tab order, but is not so helpful. I am sure it is an easy solution, but I am at wits end.
Thanks to all that can resolve this

Ron

Have you solved this issue? I have the same issue. and want to know how to solve it.
Thanks a lot !