[Intouch] How to check whether an alarm from priority 1 apears

Karolewsky

Hi All,
I have to make a beep sound when an alarm from priority 1 appears. I will use Playsound() function, but I face the problem of how to get the information whether any alarm from priority 1 appears. Do You know how could I get that information in Intouch. I use Intouch 10.1. Thanks in advance

Best regards
Karol

Yes, this is an old post but I was looking for precisely this earlier today and finding the solution took a while.

Create the below QuickFunction, call it from the 'WhileShowing' window script of the alarmViewerBar window and test the return value to call Playsound():

DIM HighPriorityAlm AS DISCRETE;
DIM NumOfAlms AS INTEGER;

NumOfAlms = #AlarmViewerBar.UnackAlarms;

IF NumOfAlms > 0 THEN
DIM Index AS INTEGER;
DIM NewAlmPriority AS MESSAGE;

FOR Index = 0 TO NumOfAlms
NewAlmPriority = #AlarmViewerBar.GetItem(Index, "Priority");

IF NewAlmPriority == "1" THEN
HighPriorityAlm = 1;
EXIT FOR;
ENDIF;