IO-Link not configurable with TIA Portal V11 for IM 151-8 CPU

spandy16

Got a service request answered from Siemens and it was a big surprise to me!!

My task was to configure the 4SI IO-Link module with IM 151-8 PN/DP CPU over PROFINET. I got a trainer package from Siemens and in that TIA Portal V11 was included. I was not able to configure the master ports from the TIA portal and I had placed a service request. They answered saying that the TIA portal V11 is not programmed to configure the IO-link master modul with IM 151-8 PN/DP CPU. Said that they are working on V12 in which this option might be there. And now I am stuck with this problem and cannot proceed.

Similar Topics

I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I would like to know if anybody here has already programmed with a LR-TB keyence on Io Link on a Rockwell PLC? And perhaps have...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, Is anybody here still have programmed a Keyence sensor LR-TB2000CL and used it as io link material in studio 5000. I would like to...
Replies
Views
Hey there friends, recently discovered the world of industrial automation and learned what this fancy PLC can do so i am a super novice. Started...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having an issue with a mircologix not transmitting out. The current setup is a mircologix 1400 connected to a Guardian 100 Radio...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom