Studio v.23 Fatal Error

Could use some assistance in figuring this one out...please.

Logix Designer v.23, if I select an axis in my motion group, right click on the axis and select properties, my pc *thinks* for approx. 10-15 seconds and then I get a fatal error message and then forces me to close the application. Moreover, If I go to tools>options I get my options window, but then the application freezes. Any ideas? All of the threads I can find mostly deal with issues with application startup, which I do not have a problem with. I have selected to run as admin., I have turned off UAC, I have all .NET 4 frameworks installed. Any ideas?

servomotiongroupfault.JPG servomotiongrouperror2.JPG

Have you tried repairing Logix v23 from the control panel-programs utility. I always try that before re-installing. Haven't seen this in some time but the repair always seemed to care of it.

Have you tried repairing Logix v23 from the control panel-programs utility. I always try that before re-installing. Haven't seen this in some time but the repair always seemed to care of it.

Yes I have, and I just tried to again. I get the same outcome. I made sure to run it as admin. again (I know it resets some windows registry values).

I sent Rockwell and email about it so hopefully I will get a response soon. I was hoping someone on here would have a clever idea or past experience that would be helpful.

Maybe you've been here already but just in case - you could review these and see if there's anything else in there that you haven't yet checked or tried? Like are the necessary services running, etc...

Your first screenshot's error...

471247 - RSLogix 5000 : 0xc0000005 fatal error during startup
Access Level: TechConnect

Although the title suggests it's only related to startup, the error is also listed for an open project scenario.

Your second screenshot's error...

869643 - RSLogix 5000: Fatal Error 0xc0150010

Regards,
George

Maybe a bad install on the servo AOP?

I have tried looking for an AOP for those drives, and cannot find any available, which makes me think that there aren't any. In that particular group there is:
1)2094-BC02-M02-S
1)2094-BM02-S
6)2094-BM01-S

Maybe you've been here already but just in case - you could review these and see if there's anything else in there that you haven't yet checked or tried? Like are the necessary services running, etc...

Your first screenshot's error...

471247 - RSLogix 5000 : 0xc0000005 fatal error during startup

Although the title suggests it's only related to startup, the error is also listed for an open project scenario.

Your second screenshot's error...

869643 - RSLogix 5000: Fatal Error 0xc0150010

Regards,
George

Thanks for the suggestions, George! I read over those technotes, and tried the solutions they offer. As of today, I have tried installing .NET framework 4.7, reinstalling/upgrading from v.23.00.00 to v.23.00.01, selecting to run it as an administrator again, double checking that it is set as an exception with my antivirus, made sure my Rockwell services are set correctly, that I have an acceptable version (actually its the newest) of FTSP, Made sure UAC is desabled, I have tried going straight to the .Exe file to launch, setting it to run in compatibility mode for Windows 7 and I'm sure there are a few others that I am forgetting. It seems as though there is something else that is being overlooked here. We have another laptop here in our shop with all the same versions of software that does this without issue. I have compared them until I am blue in the face (embellishment) and have found no significant differences. My windows profile is the administrator profile that installed all of this software in the first place. It's actually the only profile on this machine. o_O Still getting this error... Any other ideas?

motiongrouperror.JPG