PanelView Plus 7 brandless

dmned64

Our company is looking into adding our own branding to the PanelView Plus 7.

1) Is there an article detailing the dimensions of the area or areas where a customer label or overlay can be placed?

2) Is there a company which facilitates the manufacturing of such labels?

Get in touch with your local RA office, who can get you in touch with Commercial Engineering at Rockwell, who will be able to help.

Rockwell has used GM Nameplate in Seattle as their label vendor for a long time, so that's who I expect to be able to make good nameplates that fit the PV+7.

Get in touch with your local RA office, who can get you in touch with Commercial Engineering at Rockwell, who will be able to help.

Rockwell has used GM Nameplate in Seattle as their label vendor for a long time, so that's who I expect to be able to make good nameplates that fit the PV+7.

My first thought had been to ask our RA distributor and they put us onto a company in Illinois that had a program to provide PV nameplates but it had been discontinued. They were willing to help out but I wanted to find other options in case that didn't work out. Thank you for the suggestion regarding GM Nameplate.