Simatic field pg ram extention

panthripu

Hi
I am using Simatic field PG M4 with its original RAM (4GB 2RX8). I wish to increase its RAM using addition RAM and ordered one unit (6ES7648-2AH60-0KA0 ) which is compatible for M3 and M4 models of PG.
But now I found , when I install this additional RAM,the PG does not boot at all.
Can some one help ?

Does it do anything at all when you push the power button? Does it give you errors?

So you had one brick and added the second?

Try removing the old one and see if it boots.

Similar Topics

I'm attempting to use a Simatic Field PG (6es7715-1dd20-0ce3) to connect to an S5-100U CPU . I've tried using the step5 software in DOSBox but I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My siemens field PG is not getting on suspected some hardware fault, now to hook up with S7 400 PLC i have installed simatic manager in a...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to write a string of 15 characters from a DB (the variable has type STRING[15]) to an I/O field in WinCC flexible. My problem is that I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Please help me with an email address from siemens which deals with simatic field PG problems.Your assistance will be highly appreciated.:hmmm:
Replies
Views
Good day to you all, I know this post is a bit off topic, I have just upgraded the processor in my Simatic field PG from 1.6GHz up to 2.0GHz...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom