ice & micro 830 timers

im new to the connected components and micro 830 and it doesnt seem to have a "timer timing" bit in the timer?
do you have experience in ccw?

You have to take the Timer Enable AND NOT Timer Done to get a TT bit.

Here it is in Ladder:
----Timer.EN-----Timer.Q--------Timer_Timing
------( )------------(\)---------------O

Here is an example of how one might use the TON function in CCW.

Ton_10.Q will fire when the time has reached the .PT value (In this case 15 minutes)

So in the above example this timer will execute every 15 minutes because when TON_10.Q opens/closes this will cause the timer to reset itself.

But if you can describe what you are wanting to do, there may be a much better way of getting the end result.

timerBitExample.jpg

Similar Topics

I am having trouble trying to figure out why the data access toll for the Micro 1500 is not working. I looked at the timers i want to be able to...
Replies
Views
Hi I’ve got a door and window switch from RS (190-1011) with a 4 core cabl - red, white, green, and yellow . The red and white are the switch and...
Replies
Views
I'm thinking I need a newer version of software. I have 2.10.12. I have a SLC 5/05 ethernet processor. I don't have the original program, so I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody Anybody knows where I can get this version of SoMachine? The new machine expert version won't open my project saying there is a...
Replies
Views
hi everyone, i have problem regarding Audit in FTV ver 12,In audit message "service disruption:<HMI server name>:<SERVICE NAME>" message logged,i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom