how can i calc. standard deviation in slc500

plc model is ab slc 5/04. There is no command for standard deviation . And i wrote it in ladder but there is too many constant and indirect adress.

Using a SLC 5/04, which has file word lengths of 256, you need to limit your "population" to 256 maximum. However you should have enough room to calculate any standard deviation of any population up to 256.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

hello, i am trying to come up with the logic for calculating a running pieces per min from the output of a PE to use as feedback to the system...
Replies
Views
Anyone have a function block or structured text routine they would like to share for the logix series plc? Figured I would ask before I put...
Replies
Views
How would one calculate the BTU's needed for an enclosed conveyor with hot product (Food) as the heat source? I'm going to go on the floor this...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if someone could help me with the geometry of a two drum surface winder. I am trying to calculate diameter of the roll using the...
Replies
Views
Anybody here implemented the AGA3 flow calculation in PLC and any free calculation tools is availbile for free:mddr::mddr:
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom