Positiong application with driver Siemens S110 CU305 DP

diegoli

Hi there.

Even after studying some of Siemens' manuals and examples, I still can't make my motor move to the references sent by a GE PLC.

Driver configuration and testing was done on Starter, everything is ok. PLC programming is done on a different computer (client's IT policy), therefore I cannot be online on PLC and Starter at the same time.

Profibus communication between PLC and driver is ok. I am using telegram 9.

I am not sure about the steps I should follow, I am doing the steps below:

1 - Reject traversing task (p2641 = 1) 2 - Deactivate intermediate stop (p2640 = 1)
3 - Enter setpoints
4 - Switch-on drive (p840(0) = p844(0) = p848(0) = 1))
5 - Activate traversing task (p2631 = 1)

Everything seems to be fine up to the last step, when the motor turns off and a fault arises (I do not have details about the fault).

Am I missing any step?

I appreciate any help.