Panelview 5510 load tag value from USB

mp91

Hi all,

I have a new panelview 5510. I would like to be able to read in data from an excel file on a usb/sd card and then update tags in the connected controller.

Can't see any information about how to access the usb/sd at all. Any one done anything like this?

Thanks

I believe you will only be able to do this on the controller's memory card, not the PanelView's.

KnowledgeBase article 28539 covers this, access level TechConnect.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am dealing with a AB PanelView 5510 device which needs to be accessible via VNC (local only, NO internet access!). To enable the VNC...
Replies
Views
So we had a new skid come in with the wrong IP address incorporated. :shoot: CompactLogix with a 5510 Panelview. I have both projects uploaded...
Replies
Views
Since there is no alarm history kept once a fault or ALARMD is acknowledged, what is a good way to maintain a history via logic? FFL?
Replies
Views
Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
Hello All! Ok, we got a Work cell from a Integrator that is sending saved scanning data from the PLC to HMI (Panel View Plus) when I look at this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom