Communications for GE Fanuc versamax and 90-30/70 modules for Remote I/O's

nagub4u

I am a beginner in PLC field , I want to know the different communication we deal for GE Fanuc versa max , series 90-30/70 modules for remote I/O's in detail . The different protocols we use in this proess in detail . Pls help me out from here !!!!!!!!!

Series 90 and VersaMax PLCs can communicate with remote I/O using Genius, DeviceNet, Profibus, or ethernet. An external device can communicate serially (RS232 or RS485) using SNP, CCM, or Modbus protocols. You can communicate serially via ethernet using GE's SRTP or Modbus TCP.

Similar Topics

Hi, I just got a series 90 30 PLC and am trying to connect it to my laptop. I have the cheater cable connected to a USBtoRS232 into my laptop. I...
Replies
Views
We have 12 PLC's(6 main and 6 standby)that are linked by serial cable through genius bus controllers to an old SCADA system(Fincor interrogator)...
Replies
Views
I have a VersaMax Micro 40, a QuickPanel 6" Mono, and a Rx3i on one system. I can get the Micro 40 to communicate to it's HMI, the QuickPanel...
Replies
Views
I am looking to poll a Ge Fanuc 90-30 Series PLC using 4wire RS485. I have the pinouts for the PLC(Bristol) that will be polling the GEfanuc. Is...
Replies
Views
We are getting a new robotic palletizer installed this coming weekend and i was wondering if there is a way to choose the robot stacking pattern...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom