FTV tag data, finding a tag

I was just an enlisted guy but was tapped to teach electronics. So I taught basic electronics then the communication and navigation systems I had learned. I was in Denver, Colorado at Lowry Air Force Base for my whole time (4 years) after basic training.

I was just an enlisted guy but was tapped to teach electronics. So I taught basic electronics then the communication and navigation systems I had learned. I was in Denver, Colorado at Lowry Air Force Base for my whole time (4 years) after basic training.

Still it sounds great. It must have been amazing. Sorry for my terrible English. You must have a lot of great memories.

Similar Topics

I asked this question briefly in my previous post long post, I'm asking again here as the main point so it doesn't get buried. I am pretty new at...
Replies
Views
I have spent multiple hours looking for a solution for the following problem. I have an HMI application that is meant to be installed at 3...
Replies
Views
My SE project will end up being connected to two processors (1766-L32 & 1769-L33). Is there any way to let FTV Studio (SE) connect to both...
Replies
Views
Wondering if anyone has seen this before and has a quick fix. Often times, when I'm modifying or creating a display, I'll copy/paste components...
Replies
Views
Hello all, wondering if there's a simple way to detect when a tag's value has changed. I have some tags whose values get updated every so often...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom