Mitsubishi A-series PLC communication

Antero

I would need information concerning A-series PLC communication protocols. We have a modernization project whhich consisting of different type of Mitsubishi PLC CPU types: A1S, A2N, A3N, A3 and A273UH. We have thought about a possibility to use Red Lion G3 panels to make gateway from those devices to Siemens S7 side. The problem is that I haven't information about the Mitsubishi communication. There is mentioned A -series and A1S on Red Lion Crimson, but I don't have information are the other supported?

Does someone know if the A2N, A3N, A3 and A273UH have same communication protocol what A1s has?

Last edited:
You could use the NETB cards, this will allow you to transfer data from/to all plc's in the A range then use just one HMI, however I'm not sure how long or even if mitsubishi still support A series PLC's

The NetB card is configured in the setup you select ranges in the "B" & "W" memory areas, also using NETB you can use passthrough to all plc's for programming.