Powerflex 755 Specialty Modules

trying to install a 20-750-2262-2R in a Powerflex 755, I installed, now trying to access i/o in Logix 5000, cannot figure it out. I set up the module in the data links in the drive parameters but cant figure out how to set them up in Logix

Last edited:
Last edited:
For setting up the PF755 Datalinks on the controller side, open up the Offline RSL5K/S5K drive's module Properties/General Tab and choose the Change radio button; in the upper right corner of the applet check the Datalinks enable option and then list the Inputs and Outputs (CPU perspective) of the PF755 defined Input and Ouput assemblies and the linked PF755 parameters.
Save and then Download to the CPU.

Thanks DM,

This only our second 755 and we did not use an option card in the other one. We will be able to do our download when production is done for the day.

You're welcome Mark!

Just make sure you perform the PF755 Module edits onto an Upload/Online Save with Data Upload performed after the production had ended.

Not nitpicking...:D...Just remembering personal history...:unsure:

Last edited: