Using S7 T_COMM With Allen Bradley

AshleyParr

Good Afternoon All,

I have ran into a few problems trying to set up communications between an Allen Bradley Control Logix and a S7-1200.

I saw this post: https://support.industry.siemens.com/cs/document/108740380/open-user-communication-to-3rd-party-control-system-(clx-glx-controller)?dti=0&lc=en-WW

Hoping that it could be a simple solution, but like i said I've had issues setting it up.

So a bit about what i'm trying to do:

l am using a 1756-L74 CPU with a 1756-EN2T, these are capable of being set up for open socket communications. I am also testing the communications on an S7-1200.

I have both on the network and they run fine independently

Issues:

I have set up the software in the Allen Bradley software and set it as the server, however i am not sure what port i should set up on this?

In the TIA software, I have set it up to act as a client but i am not sure what the Connection ID or Communications port should be? I get 16#809B as a ConStatus & 16#80A3 as a DisConnStatus

Any ideas or experience with communications between bradley & siemens would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ash