How to load .apb file without affecting other projects?

MMMcLovin

Trying to load a .apb file. All I need is some screens off of it. First time I tried it did something to another project and now I cannot open it, but the project created by the .apb file now has the contents of the previous non working project.

I just need some clear direction about how I can get those screens out without breaking more things.

Similar Topics

I am running CCW 13 trying to upload to a micro 820 vers.12 I get an output message OPC server is unable to load project controller. Please help!
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have to take an upload of a program on an S71200 PLC to change a hardware config option and then redownload the program with this...
Replies
Views
Please help me How to B&R 7CP476.60-1 upload program Backup and download which program should I use. Pvi transfer tool.? And how. Thank you
Replies
Views
I HAVE A OLD MESSUNG HMI AND I WANT TO UPLOAD A PROGRAM FILE FROM IT TO A USB PENDRIVE WITHOUT USING PC OR SOFTWARE...WHAT SETTINGS I HAVE TO DO...
Replies
Views
in our old machine we used beijer cimrex 41 need to take program backup. i tried it with information designer software through ethernet. ip...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom