Firmware Problem

menios

Hallo to everybody.I have a problem with a firmware to one touch panel Beijer E-615.The firmware of this panel is V6.02 and e-designer recognise only panels with firmware V6.1.Is there someone to tell me what can i do ?
Thank you.

Visit here to download a later firmware. Go to the Downloads section and download the Firmware upgarde and the HMI tools software. I have to change the settings in my web browser to make the site work properly, in IE I set the security to high, otherwsie I just seem to end up going in circles. I can't remember which tool you use to downlaod the firmware but I think it was pretty obvious when you get there. Though the HMI is made by Beijer you have to visit the Mitsubishi site for support and upgrades.

Bryan

You can suck out the application from the panel just take off the tick for check version (I think when you upload it will say panel version wrong but if you cancel that it uploads the app & will keep it as V6.01 until you mod it.
Again when you download it uncheck version checking it can be a pain but for upload & download it is ok.
If you upgrade the operating system make sure you have a good supply as a power dip can turn it into a lump of electronic junk only fit for a book end or door stop.

You can suck out the application from the panel just take off the tick for check version (I think when you upload it will say panel version wrong but if you cancel that it uploads the app & will keep it as V6.01 until you mod it.
Again when you download it uncheck version checking it can be a pain but for upload & download it is ok.
If you upgrade the operating system make sure you have a good supply as a power dip can turn it into a lump of electronic junk only fit for a book end or door stop.
I have already check these thinks but i have the following problem :
when the procces of downloading is at 93% , downloading is stoppimg ( status : unicode characters 0 ),and after finishing the downloading in the time that i have set.One piece of the programm has installed in the panel but no all the programm.

I have already check these thinks but i have the following problem :
when the procces of downloading is at 93% , downloading is stoppimg ( status : unicode characters 0 ),and after finishing the downloading in the time that i have set.One piece of the programm has installed in the panel but no all the programm.
Sorry the process of downloading don't stop , stuck in 93%.