plc

rajeshkumar

R
hai everybody. this is my first attempt.

i want your help. i want to actuate a simple 3 - axis robot using plc.
Can you help me in this by sending me a ladder logic diagram.

It should have 6 inputs i.e. 3 inputs for actuating 3 solenoid valves and 3 inputs to off them.

Actually the robot is fully made of pneumatics and i am going to control the piston to actuate the robot. In that for circular motion of the robot i use a swing piston.

After reaching a predefined degree of rotation. the solenoid should be automatically switched off.

Please give me suggestions how to do this. Please send me answers quickly as possible. because this is for my project

thankyou

Regards,
Rajeshkumar

i want to actuate a simple 3 - axis robot using plc.

Seeing as how this is simple and you need it in a hurry because, I presume, your papers need handing in to the tutor very quickly. Please the rest of you reading this, allow me to send him the full ladder logic with comments, statements and a full explanation of the logic. I dont want him to be in trouble with his tutor for not having his homework in on time.
So rajeshkumar, you just sit by the e mail box and up it will pop, as easy as that.