PowerFlex 755 with Safe Speed (w/ DUAL ENC)

phuz

I'm having a bit of trouble startup up this PowerFlex 755 with Safe Speed module. I have a dual-encoder module wired up and a safe speed module configured for dual speed check (parameter 27). Safety mode (parameter 21) is currently set to disable. Dual encoder module has the safety jumper in the enable position. When I "jog" the drive from the control bar within connected components, it jogs at 10hz despite my setting. If I hit start, it says "at reference" but stays at 0hz despite my setting. Clearly I am forgetting some parameter(s).

Edit: turns out the customer installed a secondary ethernet module (port 5) and that's where the cable was. I changed the reference port and it's working.
However, when I set 15hz on the control bar, it only ramps up to about 11.8hz

Last edited: