How do I take backup from op270 Hmi.

Saudi jamal

Hi guys,
How do take backup siemens op270.
Do you have any idea please help me.
your support and help would be appreciated.
Regards.
uj

Unfortunately you can't upload a project from an OP270.

You will need the source file.

Unless there's something I don't know.

Hi Rob
Thanks for answer.what source file I need please can write details.when I am trying to communication then messages coming connection could not establish and please check your setting,interface and cable.I am not sure where is my mistake.Please see the image.
Regards.
uj

Op270

You can use Prosave to backup your panel, but unfortunately the saved file is not editable , you can restore it to a similar panel(i.e OP270) if the working one get defective

You can use a null-modem cable via serial port IF1A <---> PC RS232
or a MPI cable via IF1B port.

Prosave.jpg

Thanks for support but still I am not success.I am facing connection could not establish.I try zero modem cable but not success.if any one have any experience kindly support me.
kind regards.

Hi guys,
Thank you for your support and help.I have completed upload the backup file from Op270 through prosave software.There was two mistake from me.First mistake is I put the zero modem cable IF1A port but it should be IF2 (printer/config).Second mistake was op panel transfer setting serial must be enable and mpi disable and 3rd is bude rate is setting was 115200 it should be 19000.Above things rectified after I could upload the backup file and restore the file successfully.Thank you again who support and help me.
Regards.