Unimat plc

cradle

Hi to all,

Good day.

I would like to know is there any body have tried to use UNIMAT PLC? It looks like a Siemens S7-200. Have tried to use Step 7 Microwin V4.0 SP9 it can communicate but unable to upload or download a program.

IS THERE SOMEBODY TO HELP?

Best Regards,

Cradle

Hi to all,

Good day.

I would like to know is there any body have tried to use UNIMAT PLC? It looks like a Siemens S7-200. Have tried to use Step 7 Microwin V4.0 SP9 it can communicate but unable to upload or download a program.

IS THERE SOMEBODY TO HELP?

Best Regards,

Cradle

I know, I know - Old post alert!!:ROFLMAO:

I have successfully used their S7200 clone for the past few years (100 units or so) and find no reason to complain.
I use Microwin v4.0.9.25 with them and face no issues.
All the best!

I know, I know - Old post alert!!:ROFLMAO:

I have successfully used their S7200 clone for the past few years (100 units or so) and find no reason to complain.
I use Microwin v4.0.9.25 with them and face no issues.
All the best!

So today brand new applications programmed in microwin?

Not brand new - it's a rinse and repeat application.
My theory on this is - if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
7000 lines of code , 4 axes of motion...No gold medals to get a top-of-the line PLC doing the same task.
Just my POV!