Yokogawa centum vp R5

khawariqbal

hi everyone,
I am working on yokogawa centum vp r5 DCS installed at some plant in my Pakistan.
I have the following issue kindly help me out if anyone knows the answer.
when i change time in engineering station it reverts back to the time after almost one minute. like if present time is 12.05 and i change it to 12.09, then after one minute it will revert back to previous time 12.05.
the same is happening with the HIS.
infact HIS use time of engineering station. they are synchronizing their time with time of ES.
How can i fix this

Similar Topics

I am investigating the possibility of virtualising a Centum HIS station in vmware. Assuming i can successfully install a Vnet\ip card in the...
Replies
Views
I need to build a CENTUM CS3000 system for simulation. I couldn't find any guide or manual on how to build such a system. I found the following...
Replies
Views
Hello; I am currently working on CENTEUM VP system, part fieldbus and I need a procedure to configure and add the (Rosemount and KROHNE)...
Replies
Views
Hi, i want to construct a full DCS project using yokogawa Centum CS3000 anyone have some materials,manuals help me. Regards.
Replies
Views
Hi all, Well, its time for an old dog to learn a new trick. I need to edumacate myself on the CENTUM software suite. There is very limited...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom