1746-HSCE SLC 5/04 G File

ArtR

Processor Error Message:

G file configuration error.. user program G file size exceeds capacity of the module.

I cannot seem to find any data to suggest why this error is occurring.

any ides would be helpful đź“š

First, be certain that it's a 1746-HSCE, not a 1746-HSCE2. They are functionally similar, but have different configuration sizes and formats.

What is the size of the G-File that you've configured ?

Hi Ken,

Yes, this card is the HSCE, and not the latter. I cannot fully answer your question about the size of the G-file, as I am uncertain where to look. I am only parroting what I see in the processor error tab under fault conditions.

In setting up the card, I followed the manual to the best of my ability bit-setting the required parameters for configuration and set-up, but fear I may be missing something there.

My suspicion is that I have somehow missed a required setting and the system check-sum is kicking out this fault code. ???

To find G file length
I/O Configuration
Advanced Config on bottom left after module selected.
Not familiar with this module so can't give you a value to plug in.