Motherboard of the System failed how to rehost the License activated in Network Card

ALT

Hi Everybody,

I have Two Licenses of Factory Talk Se Client and Factory Talk Transaction Manager which are hosted in the NIC Card of the Motherboard. The motherboard of the System is failed then to how rehost the license from the Nic card as the System is starting . How to Recover the License from the Faulty motherboard the License are Concurent.Please some one help me in this issue.

Thanking you,​

Need More Help?

For help at any point, click the Help button on any FactoryTalk Activation Tool dialog or click the Help link on the Rockwell Software Activation website: http://licensing.software.rockwell.com

If you cannot connect to the Internet, call Technical Support for help creating an activation file from an e-mail or a fax.

Phone 440-646-5800 in North America.
Outside of North America, call your local support organisation.