Problem with my Siemens SIMATIC S7-300, CPU 315-2 DP

ayekami

Hi Guys,
I am facing a problem with my Siemens Simatic S7-300,CPU 315-2 DP( 6ES7315-2AF03-0AB0 ).That is in the morning i dont know why but it went into stop mode and when we tried to diagnose on Simatic Manager it was showing i/o error.Can anyone tell what does that means.Just a note that we replaced the CPU with a new one just 2 weeks back so i highly doubt that CPU is faulty because for 2 weeks it was working absolutely fine.

Appreciate if someone can give an expert advice on it.

Export and post the entire diagnostics buffer.
Also, inform a bit more about the HW configuration of the system. Post a screenshot of the HW Config.
Dear sir,
I am using SIMATIC 300, CPU 315-2DP , (6ES7 315-2AF03-0AB0) VIPA 603-1CC21 A1.0 RAM 32KB, Firmware=V4.0.8
The problem Im using MPI communication cable then upload the program station to PG checked CPU 315-2 DP showing ok but S7 program --> Blocks inside blocks not found then Upload from PC saved program not any error coming but my HMI not Ready so i am copy the project in the RAM to ROM but it does not to copy and coming the error [(8301)] insufficient memory space or work memory on the module, or specified storage medium not accessible and 2nd No reply to step 7 message frame (33:16418) error coming. sir can you help me how to resolved this problem
Sir My PLC and HMI are both together and the recipe is not showing in HMI

Repeat:
Export and post the entire diagnostics buffer.
[..]Post a screenshot of the HW Config.

The PLC is an old type 315-2DP with the MC card and battery.
Is there an MC card in the CPU ?

Post a screenshot of the blocks that were uploaded. If there are only OB1 and SFBs and SFCs, then the program has been lost.