Finding tags for FactoryTalk SE

PLC5Please

Howdy all. Should be an easy one but im pulling out my hairs here.

I have a motor i want to start with a button on the factorytalk screen. Now this is a new tag that isn't in the HMI Tags/Tags folder. All I want is to see this new tag. I have been reading and reading about it and am having no luck. I want to either add it to the tags or just see the tags in the controller. (RSLogix5000). Now everything i read says dont import tags just use them from the offline PLC file. This is where im hitting a brick wall. How do I see these tags from the file?
Here's a copy of advice from plc.net

You don't have to import tags like this way.
In the communication-setup tab, you can point FT view to the off-line RSLogix5000 program file.

Where is this communication-setup tab. I have the offline file but I dont know where to set it up to be viewed. YAARRGG.

Thanks for any help, much appreciated.

Wow if only I waited 2 more seconds.....I found the communication setup. Ok so it is pointing to and old ACD file. I want to use a new one. If I change the file to the new one will I run into any scary issues? Or will it be happy. There wont be any tags taken out of the new file just a handful of new ones.

Well I think i've found a happy medium here. I left the old ACD file in and added the controller itself to the list. Now I go to tag browser and there is a folder with the offline tags and a folder with online tags. Think this will solve my issue.