Update ftv clocks in thin manager to 24 hout format

jazzman44

Have several hmi screens mirrored to different Nematron Screens using Thin manager , need to have the clocks synced and 24 hour format , My screen seem to be all over the place , times different and some have 24hour format and some don't.

Nematron ePC15T-N2930-4GB-TMR P/N EPC15T-B400TAAO the HMI is communicating with serval Compact logix Controllers

Similar Topics

How do you install update on Red Lion Crimson ver 3.1. Do I just need to run the exe file on the host server?
Replies
Views
Has anyone found a way to convert/replace/update the firmware on old Parker TS80xx series HMIs (i.e. TS8010, TS8006, etc) to accept Crimson...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an iFIX 5.5 project (Windows 7) that needs to be updated to version 6.5 (Windows 10). iFIX communicates with the "Siemens Industrial...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a number of the older PanelView Plus 600 HMI's (2711P-T6C20D, Ser D) that I want to update to the latest firmware. I believe that the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom