L63 to L73 Upgrade

Level

Hi All,

I'm being asked to upgrade an L63 to an L73 and am trying to scope out some of the issues before jumping in.

I've searched past posts and found more than a few mentions of documents supplied by Rockwell that should head off any major issues. I can't seem to find anything on the Rockwell site.

Is anyone able to point me in the right direction for their documentation?

Anyone else gone through this and have pointers?

Looks straightforward:

-Hardware swap.
-Project File uprev from v16 to v19
-Software update - IP address, flash firmware where necessary
-adjust update rate/speeds to servo tree
-sit back and reap CT rewards...

Seems relatively easy??

Should be relatively easy. Change your controller version offline, the conversion will notify any possible issues - resolve it, save.
Then follow your steps