Display Alarm Banner in PV550

jthornton

I have searched the help to no end for how to view the alarm banner screen on a PV550 without causing an alarm. The maintenance guy wants to be able to walk up to the pv and view the alarm list. I tried making a push button cause an alarm but it only flashes the alarm banner screen for a second. Any clues on this?

Thanks
John

Add a new screen with an 'Alarm List' object on there. You can use the up and down arrows and an enter button will ACK the alarm if you didn't ACK it when the banner came up.
There's a host of options of what you can display in the viewer.

Paul

Similar Topics

Hi. So I made an alarm banner as a global object in FT ME, this is because this alarm banner goes at the bottom of every display in the project...
Replies
Views
First time using a panelview. I have all of my alarms mapped to bits of dints. How do I get the alarm panel to popup when an alarm happens...
Replies
Views
I am trying to have my Alarm Summary page open when an alarm goes active (I am using ALMD blocks) this is the expression I am trying to use...
Replies
Views
I use PanelView Plus 7 Graphic Terminals Model: 2711P-T10C22D8S-B PLC: Compact Logic 1769-L36ERM Tag ER[4].8 -> ON, the message is "1046 Abnormal...
Replies
Views
I’m finishing up a PAC project and one of the the last things I need to take care of is setting up all of my alarm points in PAC Display...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom