Help with GX Developer

CharlieFMEC

Hello, i have a problem on my hands and admittedly its my fault. šŸ™ƒo_O

I have GX Developer and GX IEC Developer on my PC i have only ever used GX Developer but decided to have a look at GX IEC Developer this is where it started to fall apart. I went to create a new project and in doing so i selected a file in Gppw. Anyway i gave up on GX IEC Developer and went to re open GX Developer, when i went to re open it said shortcut not found. I then went and did a system restore to an earlier date hoping this would fix it. It didn't, now when i open GX Developer it says "Gppw.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close"

Has anyone got any advice on how to fix this?

Btw GX IEC Developer still opens as normal.

Cheers

Charlie