bit on special internal S7 200 ?

paris

hello
somebody knows this is a bit on special internal S7 200, briefly a 1 stop at a run? example .... stop SM0.xx active run for one second or less, then this bit is still going on and a 0. (only after a stop, run)
thank you

pour les français
bonjour
est ce quelqun connait un bit interne spécial sur S7 200 , qui passe briévement a 1 lors d'un stop run ? exemple stop....run SM0.xx actif pendant une seconde ou moin ,puis ce bit passe et reste a 0.(seulement apres un stop,run)
merci

What you're looking for is SM0.1. This is the first-scan bit and as the name suggests it's on the first scan the PLC is running.

If you want to know more about the special memory bits, bytes and words, there's a complete overview in the built-in help. Just search for "SM (Special Memory) Assignments and Functions".

Kind regards,

stop after a run, SM0.1 is a 1 during the first cycle and then have a 0,
run until the next stop? (stop/run)
thank you​

Don't think there is a SM bit with that function. You may be able to get somewhere near a solution by using the Output Table in the System block. Here you can set what outputs you want to be On at Run to Stop transition. Maybe, but only maybe, you can use an Output bit to give the signal you want. Output is normally open but closes briefly at Run to Stop.

Bryan