FactoryTalk View SE view 3 panel views in one computer?

sdanielracing

Hi to everyone well this is my question.
I have a set up of 3 panelwiew enabled PC's (let's call them A B C) using FactoryTalk View SE , each of this is running its project on the LOCAL mode from a .CLI file, but it can also be run on FTVStudio as a local project meaning project is stored there itself and it runs its project client so the operators do their job.

And I got a computer (PC1) on the same network, this computer also has FactoryTalk View SE installed. So I want to be able to run (view and tap) the HMI projects hosted on A B C. All I want is to have the HMI clients on both ends (PC1, and A B or C) so that I can supervise (and maybe edit) all three PanelViews from my office.

Could someone help me out? A step by step guide would be awesome. I could even let you remote access if you were to help me out.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Forgot to tell all computers ABC and PC1 are on the same network.

Last edited:
It might be easiest to use VNC. Install that as a server on the computers A B C, then use PC1 as the VNC client.

That will let you view what is running on the computers A B C, and you could control it. But I would caution against that during runtime as it will drive the operators crazy.

The other option would be to change to a FactoryTalk View SE distributed architecture.

It might be easiest to use VNC. Install that as a server on the computers A B C, then use PC1 as the VNC client.

That will let you view what is running on the computers A B C, and you could control it. But I would caution against that during runtime as it will drive the operators crazy.

The other option would be to change to a FactoryTalk View SE distributed architecture.
Thank you Arlen Jacobs!
Well the owner of the factory would prefer me to change the project from local to network but I don't really know how to... hahaha could you guide me?

The other option I would like to use is to backup my project to an apa file and install it to my office, I already did but i can't install it form pcA to pc1 do you know how to?
Does VNC has an option so if I turn off the machine it restarts the server automatically again?