Hilscher softec IBHlink & tia portal 14 or newer

cottagewood

Has anyone got any experience with Ethernet-mpi IBHlink & tia portal 14 or newer
I have it working fine in simatic manager but in tia, although i can see IBHNet under online access, there is no drop down for accessible devices.

i emailed their support and all they could tell me was they'd seen it before and to run the tia repair tool .
I've installed it on windows 10 and 7 but it's the same .
the example they show is with v13 but unfortunately I don't have that

Similar Topics

Does anyone use or have experience with the Hilscher NT 100-RE-DN Gateway? Tech support on Hilscher website for the North America region is two...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have experience with the Hilsher NL50-MPI Ethernet to Profibus adapter with Simotion Scout? I am using VMWare to run Windows XP with...
Replies
Views
I'm using a Controllogix 1769-L24ER-QBFC1B and trying to setup a Generic Ethernet Module to communicate to a Hilsher NT50 ethernet I/P to...
Replies
Views
Working on a project with an existing Allen-Bradley CompactLogix PLC containing a Hilscher RIF 1769-DPM Profibus card which is the master. We need...
Replies
Views
First post to the forum. Just needed some ideas of what is happening.:scratch: We are running a Siemen PLC S7-300 in conjunction with a Window...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom