CCW PID Block issues

jakeparsons03

So I have a PID block on CCW set up to control a motor. I have my variables input and the absolute error is changing but the CV is always 0. There aren't any errors and the block is active so I am not sure what the issue is. Does anyone have any experience using this block? Usually the built in help is very useful but not this time.

I've not used the PID block in CCW before, but using the PID instruction in a Logix processor, I've had that problem before when I've forgotten to set up the PID scaling. I also learned a couple of weeks ago that if you make any changes to the scaling parameters, you have to un-check and re-check the "PID Initialised" box to make them take effect (presumably they would also update on first scan etc, but that was the quickest way to make it work).
Again, haven't so much as even seen a PID block in CCW, but the scaling parameters is where I'd start looking.